A year ago today, I was lucky to finally meet Beauty Legend Bobbi Brown. Bobbi is so real, authentic and is owning 60. It was awesome to meet her and hear her speak live. I am a big fan of her beauty philosophy and the brand she founded. I love makeup that makes you look like a more beautiful version of yourself and Bobbi embraced that.
A little food for thought from my evening with Bobbi at Indigo Bay Bloor.
* Balance – our bodies know when we are out of balance.
* Nude is the colour of your lips – this is different for every woman. Sometimes when our makeup is done, all you need is a gloss
* Strong is better than skinny. If there is nothing else, walk. 10K maintenance, 12K to lose weight. We can walk anywhere.
* Instead of whining about what isn’t working, go do something different
* Blush colour – pinch your cheeks to find the perfect shade. Find a multi-use product you can use on your lips and cheeks
* Find what works for YOU
* Be Who You Are
* Be Kind
To learn more Bobbi tips, definitely check out her ninth book Beauty from the Inside Out and visit her brand new website Just Bobbi. Excited to see what is next for Bobbi as she evolves into health and wellness. No doubt she is will continue to make an impact.