“Focus on what you have and you will always have more” ~ Oprah.
Five years ago today, my sister-in-law and I saw Oprah live when she brought her Lifeclass to Toronto, Canada. As a lifelong Oprah fan, this was a dream come true. Only when Lifeclass began did we know that the theme would be gratitude. I knew immediately we were meant to be there.
I reflected back on my notes from the Lifeclass on Gratitude and share a bit of my food for thought with you.
* Gratitude Journal – What five things are you thankful for everyday. Power in the words.
* Change your state of being and start to be grateful.
* You see your life as a gift. Look for the blessing.
* Gratitude – you can change your contentious. If you are thankful for what you have, you will always have more. Life in the present. Embrace the now.
* PAIN – Iyanza Vazant – Pay Attention Inward. Get grateful in all paths along life. Each stop will teach us along the way. Pay attention to how we respond to the stop.
* Gratitude – We cannot be grateful and hateful simontanously.
* Giving thanks helps you connect to what you deserve ~ Tony Robbins
* Wherever there is appreciation, there is duplication. ~ Bishop James
* Gratitude = abundance ~ Deepak Chopra
* Gratitude can be a lifesaver when you do not have anything else.
* Change the story from pain to a gift
* You get what you tolerate. Change your story. ~ Tony Robbins
* When you are a giver, you will always have gratitude
* Operate from a new belief life happens not to me but for me. If you have been down that road, you can reach people that others cannot. Share your story ~ Tony Robbins
* Everyone’s story is either an absolutely warning or an example.
* Everything we go for, we learn something ~ Bishop T.D. Jakes
* The energy and attitude you bring to your past and how you describe it. ~ Oprah
* Saint and sinner exchanging notes. Use our keys to open up our prisons and to do something great to escape. Who you are matters and gives people HOPE.
* Flood yourself with positive moments. Give them an experience
* “Live to give” – I am more than my circumstances ~ Tony Robbins
* Attention, Appreciation, Affection – ways to give to children ~ Deepak Chopra
* Energy you bring to the room – your presence is enough ~ Iyanza Vanzant
* I am the universe – infinite potential
* Best lesson on gratitude – go back into your own life where you can be more grateful and appreciative
* All is a gift. Hope you can leave here and rethink how you see your life.
* Clear understanding others are teachers – appreciate people everyday
* Whatever I seed will grow.
* Your inner vision makes your special.
* Always remember everything connects to gratitude.
Grateful I had the opportunity to enjoy this special day and thankful it has kept me focused on finding gratitude in the simple joys of life.
What are you grateful for?